November 1st, 2019, 11:59 PM
LMSA Southeast: 2019-2020 Regional Scholarship
- As medical students we all recognize how important mentors are and the impact they have in our career. Not only have they influenced, facilitated, and guided our journey through medicine, but have provided us with unmeasurable support during difficult times. LMSA truly value these extraordinary role models and would like to know more about someone who has made an impact during your medical school career.
- Topic: Name a mentor in your career who has made the most significant impact in your life and what are some specific qualities embodied by this person that you would like to replicate in the future as a mentor to others.
- Award: Two students will be chosen to receive a $500 award
- Deadline: November 1st, 2019, 11:59 PM
- Link to application: Click Here
- If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Yanelys Fernandez, Mentorship & Scholarship Chair, Here